Friday, March 20, 2009

Its Spring!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring!!! It is one of my favorite seasons (The other is fall -- I think it has to do with all of the great colors!)







I love these -- they would make great center pieces!













Who can resist a great topiary??












So cute for a children's party -- Not to mention super simple!!














I Absolutely LOVE this!!








Yeah for brunch!!
















Adult party center pieces for Easter!










No one can do it better than Martha!!





Whats your spring ideas??
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I love centerpieces and stuff like that... unfortunately I have absolutely ZERO talent when it comes to putting them together, but I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, Spring pretty much gave me a heart attack in the form of a thunderstorm.

Spring and I need to have a talk.

The colors are cool though.

I love flowers, until they die..and then they're just a mess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails