Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Its National Candy Month!

Hello Dear Party Lovers,
I don't know about you but, my favorite type of candy is anything fruity! I love taffy's in an assortment of flavors and by far my favorite candy is the sweet tart chews (the ones at the theater that are those BB sized balls of sweet goodness). So yummy! I know, coming from a girl, this next statement may be shocking but...I am not really a fan of chocolate unless it is the hot chocolate gelato they pour over vanilla ice cream at the Macaroni Grill.
I am also a huge fan of candy tables (or dessert tables)! We have come a long way since the very first candies of dried honey and unrefined chocolate! Look at all the great colors...
Please - Enjoy the Eye CANDY!








Caution - Below is strictly for ADULTS ;-)


Check out this "Adult" themed candy...


Made with legal spirits - this candy is definitely not for kids! It does however, makes for fun historical conversations - maybe over a Picasso??
Happy National Candy Month!
NOW
Go brush your teeth!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails